For warranty information on new-in-box, new-open-box, or open-box scratch & dent appliances please follow the links below for the appropriate manufacturer. You must register your new appliance with the manufacturer to activate your warranty. Warranties begin on the date of purchase. Depending on the manufacturer you may be required to provide proof of purchase to activate the warranty. If you misplace your receipt we can provide a digital copy, you may request a copy over the phone, in person in one of our stores, or via the form on our contact page. Service during the warranty period must be scheduled through the manufacturer, unauthorized repairs or modifications will void the warranty. Cosmetic blemishes are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Returns within the warranty period are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We do not refund delivery charges, used accessories, or processing fees. Open-box appliances may not include nonessential accessories. Installation accessories are not included (waterlines, gas line, 220-volt electric cords, dryer vent, ice maker water lines, dishwasher installation kits, etc.).
Our in-house warranty covers parts that have failed due to a manufacturing defect and the labor required to install failed parts. Cosmetic blemishes are not covered by our in-house warranty. Defective appliances may be replaced at our discretion with a similar appliance of equal or greater value.
What we will NOT cover:
- Failure due to improper installation.
- Failure of the appliance if it is misused, abused or used for other than the intended purpose or used commercially.
- Failure due to incorrect electrical currents, voltage, house fuses, circuit breakers, power failures and interruptions, inadequate electrical service.
- Damage from leaky or broken water pipes, frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air.
- Damage caused by accidents, pests and vermin, lightning, fires, floods or acts of God.
- Damage caused by transportation or handling after delivery.
- Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage resulting from unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
- Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing.
- Damage or failure including discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces caused by caustic or corrosive environments or by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions provided with appliance.
- Damage to glass cooktops caused by cookware, hardened spills or splatters, melted plastic, foils or thermal shock.
- We will NOT reimburse you for food spoilage that is the result of mechanical failure of refrigeration appliances.
Used Refurbished Appliances
- We provide a 45 day parts and labor warranty for used refurbished appliances. If our service technicians are called out for warranty purposes and there is nothing wrong with the appliance(s) in question a $149.95 service fee will be collected.
- Service calls are $129.95 when the warranty has expired, we provide parts at our cost and a labor rate of $91.90 per hour rather than our standard $130 per hour labor rate.
- Within the warranty period refurbished appliances purchased from us are accepted after inspection and subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Outside of the warranty period, returns will not be accepted.
- We do not refund used installation accessories such as gas lines, dryer vents, dishwasher install kits and waterlines.
- We have a 7 day return policy on all parts. We do not accept returns for parts that have been used.