Steam, a Delicious Secret Ingredient
‘Miraculous’ is a word that comes to mind when cooking with steam. When combined with convection, steam helps to make roast turkeys juicier, vegetables tastier, and homemade breads crusty on the outside and heavenly within. Wolf’s unique digital technology senses the amount and size of foods, adjusts as necessary, and cooks dishes to delicious perfection.
Gourmet Mode Thinks For You
Once your oven knows what’s inside–a soufflé, a crown roast, a few sweet potatoes–our climate sensor takes over. It detects the volume, shape and consistency of these dishes, then adjusts the time, temperature and humidity for guesswork-free, delicious results, every time.
Large, Easy-Access Water Tank
The oven’s large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking. Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
Plans change but when they do, relax knowing you have it all under control. Simply program the details in. The oven does the rest. Turns on. Turns off. Even adjusts while cooking so your dish is ready, hot and delicious, when you are.
Wolf offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a limited five-year warranty.
Built with premium-grade materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
- Detects the volume, shape, and consistency of your food with a climate sensor that adjusts time (you can even delay the start for when you want your dish ready), temperature, and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time
- Features space enough to cook multiple dishes at once (or a 15-lb turkey)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Provides an extraordinary 90 minutes of steam cooking with an easy-access water tank
- Makes a statement with Wolf’s iconic professional look and handle
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Master the Convection Steam Oven guide
- 2 standard oven racks
- 1 perforated pan and 1 solid pan
- Temperature probe
- One halogen light
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8″ W x 17 7/8″ H x 21 1/2″ D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8″ W x 11″ H x 15 3/4″ D
- Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16″
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type